Friday, February 23, 2007

Episode 3 - AWOL

Losing Tribe: Ravu

To Exile: Sylvia
Voted Out: Sylvia

Anthony, Earl, Michelle & Yau-Man voted Sylvia
James & Sylvia voted Anthony
Rita voted Earl


HC's Take:

Alright, I missed the ep. A school function had me busy last night.

From what I understand, Ravu is falling apart and is no longer competitive. Too bad. They had a couple of tough loses early on that, had they gone the other way, could have easily made a huge difference despite the difference in living conditions.

Hopefully, there will be a swap soon (Lord, I never thought I would here myself say that).

All and all, I can't argue with the boot choice again. I suppose the votes on Anthony were in case Sylvia had hidden immunity, but what was the deal with Rita's vote? Is she completely out of the loop?

Other than that, there really aren't any observations I can make, but I have some questions.
  1. Are we getting any more insight into the structure of Moto? These folks haven't really been put to the test so any groupings could still be very flexible.
  2. Would Moto stick together if there was a swap?
  3. Any indications as to who the key decision makers are in either tribe?

I guess that's it for now. Sorry, I promose to watch next week.

HC

2 comments:

AbstractMind said...

Rocky and Mooky really seemed to want Anthony gone because he had trouble eating pig snout. The two of them seem to base their votes solely on the person they think held them back the most during the immunity challenge.

Bottom line, Silvia is way weaker and way more isolated than Anthony.

Anyway, those two seem to think they are the decision makers, but I suspect that they are not.

Either the rest of the tribe disagreed with them causing the vote to be spread like it was, or the plan was to get rid of Silvia in case she had the idol. If she did, Anthony would be gone anyway.

O, and Rita disagreed with the Anthony and Silvia votes, so she said she was going to do her "own thing." She wasn't out of the loop, just out of cohesion.

HCIsland said...

Thanks, Abstract.

Just realized I left Mookie out of the voting in my original post. The votes should have been ...

Anthony, Earl, Michelle & Yau-Man voted Sylvia
James, Mookey & Sylvia voted Anthony
Rita voted Earl